|Specific gravity (kg/m³)||1.320 ~ 1.420||DIN 53 217|
|Viscosity at 23ºC||2.650 cps||ASTM D2196-86|
|Dry extract||>90||EN 1768|
|Flash Point (ºC)||42ºC||ASTM D93|
|Ashes at 450ºC % weight||42 ~ 47%||EN 1879|
|Temperature||2ºC and rising and not exceeding 30ºC|
|Hardness Shore A at 23º||C > 75|
|Tensile strength||6 MPa|
|Dry time||2-8 hours. Fully cured 24 hours|
|Overcoat time||±5 ~ ±48 hours|
|Tensile strength||7 MPa|
|Water vapour resistance||µ=2.500|
|Concrete adherence||>2 MPa|
Ready to use straight out of the tin, application with solvent resistant roller. 15kg tin with a coverage of 10m²
STIR BEFORE USE
- Apply when ambient temperature is minimum of 2 degrees and rising and not exceeding 30ºC.
- Ensure substrate is in good condition, dry, clean and free from dust, moss or lichen.
- All Edge trims to be fixed to substrate prior to application of Ultraflex.
- Ultraflex is self-terminating, if brickwork is in good condition, strike a line using tape on the brickwork to coat up to (important: when Ultraflex has been installed ensure the tape is pulled before the Ultraflex is dry). If the brickwork in poor condition a termination bar or flashing is required.
- Open tin and mix thoroughly before using.
- Apply Ultraflex straight out of the can onto the substrate using a solvent resistant roller. Dry roll Ultraflex matting into the product until the Ultraflex is drawn through, then immediately apply another coat of Ultraflex ensuring the matting is fully embedded avoiding any pinholes.
- It is advised to start at the perimeter of the area including upstands to a minimum of 150mm (if possible), ensuring the matting overlaps any trims (including fixings) / joints / change of material by 50mm.
- Infill the remaining field area using the same method as above using Ultraflex matting, at a minimum coverage rate of 1.5kg per m². The whole area including Trims must be coated to form a continuous seamless membrane. Please take time to make sure no pin holes exist.
- Drying time will be approx. 2-8 hours depending on weather, fully cured in 24 hours.